I have been busy...


I had thought to myself that the months of January and February were going to be slow, as far as photog sessions go.
I was wrong... Look how much fun I have been having...

Little Miss G. was a turkey. She has parents who are full of personallity, so naturally she is going to be Miss Full of It!

2nd came my neighbors new baby boy. I haven't done a little boy for a long time. He came with a ton of fun props! He is brother #3 and he is going to have to be one tough little guy!

And just yesterday I met this sweet TINY little girl. She wasn't liking me at first, but we got her to sleep and she slept so soundly that we changed her clothes, I posed and moved her, and she still just slept like a little angel.

I am working on all of these sessions at once.

I am doing two more sessions next week and then I am thinking that I am going on Maternity leave...

Maybe...

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP