The Details

Newborn Photoshoots:

New babies are such a blessing and within the first four weeks of life, they change so much.
I feel like the best time to shoot a newborn is within the first 15 days of their new little lives. They will curl up and sleep naked so that we can capture every new little wrinkle. They will still fit perfectly in your hands.



I recommend bringing an assortment of things. Fuzzy blankets, hats, a variety of bow for girls, a blessing outfit, anything that may be special to you or your baby.


Children:


When is the best time to photograph your children. I say anytime. I feel like they change and grow so much that anytime you feel like your child has had a milestone, it's time for a session. Birthdays are a great excuse.


Make sure that we schedule a time when we are not disrupting your child's schedule. We want them to have a full belly and be well rested. We want them to be happy and ready to show their cute personalities.


Families:

Family sessions are one of my favorite. I love to do a lot of different things. I do, however, favor outdoor session. They allow us to do a variety of fun things with your family.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP