The Wedding...

Ohhh....

I have a million and one things to do this week. I was not going to start editing these...really, I wasn't, but I just couldn't wait.

Chase and Stef,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for trusting me enough to take all the pictures of your engagement, your bridals, and your awesome wedding!!

I hope you like them...

Here are just a few...

mason  – (August 5, 2009 at 10:18 PM)  

Can I just say WOW!!! You are amazing. I love, love, love your pics. You do an incredible job. Keep up the good work. And sorry to add so much stress ontop of your already busy life, but thanks for doing my flowers!!

Shauni Kaye  – (August 6, 2009 at 12:03 PM)  

Great Pictures K'Brina. They look awesome:) I am sure they are extremely happy with the way they turned out:)

Margie  – (August 10, 2009 at 8:39 AM)  

Love the corn field!! Great picture!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP