Beautiful Bride...











My soon-to-be-sister-in-law.


We had so much fun doing this shoot. We were on a highway, truck drivers were honking, old couples were shaking their heads, guys were whistling, and we were laughing.


She was my 1st bride and even though I was so nervous, it turned out awesome!

Carly  – (July 21, 2009 at 7:59 PM)  

OMG, K'brina those pics are beautiful. It looks like you are picking the photography thing up quickly. You're so creative.

Jenn  – (July 22, 2009 at 12:18 PM)  

You're so talented. I would have NEVER thought to use those spots for pictures but they're SO cute.

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan  – (July 22, 2009 at 9:24 PM)  

You did such an amazing job! And your future sis in law is super gorgeous! You are such a great photographer! I'm glad that you've made a blog for all your pics so now I can just stalk it and be super jealous of you! :) Love ya!

Angie  – (July 23, 2009 at 7:14 AM)  

your pictures are so awesome! I love them, I keep wanting to call you and ask you to take some pictures of my boys (when your not so busy!!)

Mindy  – (July 23, 2009 at 12:37 PM)  

How fun!! They are beautiful!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP